Hotel Chocolat’s Christmas Chocolate Gift Box, a selection of Christmas chocolates from the Hotel Chocolat Christmas collection presented in a ribbon-tied gift box and officialy called the “All I Want for Christmas Hamper”.
Not only do I love the choice and variety of chocolates available from Hotel Chocolat, I am also a huge fan of the packaging; the design is wonderful in its understated simplicity combined with practicality with and understanding of how the chocolates are stored and eaten. This packaging ethos also extends to the hampers and gift bags, the chocolates are grouped together in chic packing, for Christmas 2017 the gift boxes are black with red ribbons and the lids have windows to show off the chocolates inside.
Hotel Chocolat's Christmas Chocolate Gift Box is a perfect example of this, seven products combined in a gift box to cover the whole Christmas range, giving you a taste of everything.
Hotel Chocolat’s Christmas Chocolate Gift Box Contains:
- The Hotel Chocolat Christmas H-Box, a medium sized box of chocolates full of festive flavours and signature Hotel Chocolat recipes.
- Two chocolate slabs, the Penguin Snowed Under Slab and the Mississippi Mud Pie Slab.
- A pouch of cute milk chocolate shapes, Ho Ho Ho Milk Chocolate Santas.
- Salted Caramel Snowflakes intricate caramel chocolate, enhanced with a dash of sea salt.
- A cute Reindeer Lick, a white chocolate lollipop in the shape of a tiddly Reindeer.
- A bag of Champagne Truffles, mini chocolate champagne truffles made with cream for beautifully delicate flavours.
All neatly presented in a chic Hotel Chocolat gift box with a festive red ribbon.
£35.00, 567g, a gift box of chocolate for Christmas.